Ask us a question.
This plant enjoys moderate light but can also thrive in brighter light environments. Just like for most plants, we do not recommend placing the Cercestis Mirabilis in direct sun.
The Cercestis Mirabilis is happy with staying in relatively damp, but well-drained soil.
Since this plant is an aroid it would love to have a small pole to climb up and keep it sturdy. It prefers higher humidity and should be fertilized at least twice a year.
- Hoya Crassipetiolata Hanging Basket
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya 'Patricia'
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Golden Edge Sansevieria Robusta
- Hoya Retusa
- Philodendron Ring Of Fire
- Philodendron Billietiae
- Philodendron Painted Lady Clump
- Epipremnum Amplissimum
- Calathea Freddie
- Philodendron Malay Gold
- Alocasia Tiny Dancers
- Hoya Caudata 'Sumatra' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Krohniana 'Splash'
- Hoya cv 'Noona' Hanging Basket