Ask us a question.
Philodendron Painted Lady prefers low indirect light. This philodendron can tolerate moderate light conditions as well. We recommend keeping this variety out of the bright direct sun. Bright direct sun will burn the foliage over time.
This philodendron should be allowed to dry out between waterings. It may be watered after the top two inches are dry to the touch. Overwatering this variety may lead to root rot. We would recommend under-watering, as opposed to overwatering the Philodendron Painted Lady.
This is an easy to care for plant. We recommend fertilizing this plant every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. This variety is tolerant to normal household humidity levels but will enjoy a misting every once in a while. Propagating this variety can be done through stem cutting placed in water or directly into the soil. The leaves are large and flat and may collect dust over time. We advise you to wipe the leaves down with a damp cloth to remove the dust.
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Fungii
- Hoya Icensis
- Alocasia Chantrieri (Cut Back)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya Globulosa
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Variegated Jessica Peace Lily