Ask us a question.
This plant enjoys moderate light but can also thrive in brighter light environments. Just like for most plants, we do not recommend placing the Cercestis Mirabilis in direct sun.
The Cercestis Mirabilis is happy with staying in relatively damp, but well-drained soil.
Since this plant is an aroid it would love to have a small pole to climb up and keep it sturdy. It prefers higher humidity and should be fertilized at least twice a year.
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Fungii
- Hoya Icensis
- Alocasia Chantrieri (Cut Back)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya Globulosa
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Variegated Jessica Peace Lily