Ask us a question.
Philodendrons prefer moderate indirect light. This Philodendron can tolerate lower light conditions as well. We recommend keeping this variety out of the bright direct sun. Bright direct sun will burn the foliage over time.
This Philodendron should be allowed to dry out between waterings. It may be watered after the top two inches are dry to the touch. Overwatering this variety may lead to root rot. We would recommend under-watering, as opposed to overwatering.
This is an easy to care for plant. We recommend fertilizing this plant every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. This variety is tolerant to normal household humidity levels but will enjoy a misting every once in a while. Propagating this variety can be done through stem cutting placed in water or directly into the soil. The leaves are large and flat and may collect dust over time. We advise you to wipe the leaves down with a damp cloth to remove the dust. Treating the plant monthly with neem oil will help keep any pests away.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP