Ask us a question.
Epipremnum Pinnatum 'Aurea' will adapt and live in most lighting conditions. Optimal lighting conditions are moderate indirect light.
Water your Epipremnum Pinnatum 'Aurea' thoroughly when the soil is almost dry. Overwatering is the number one killer of Epipremnum Pinnatum. Signs of overwatering are pale yellow leaves on new and old leaves. An underwatered plant may appear wilted.
This is a low-maintenance plant that should be happy with average household conditions. You can fertilize every month or so during spring through summer with a normal house plant fertilizer. If the plant is trailing and becomes unruly, it can be pruned as needed or put on a moss pole. The cuttings are easily propagated in either water or directly into the soil. Wiping down the leaves once in a while will keep the dust off and have the plant looking nice and tidy.
- Hoya Curtisii Hanging Basket
- Hoya Gracilis Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sunrise Hanging Basket
- Hoya cv 'Noona' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sigillatis Hanging Basket
- Peperomia Scandens Variegata Cupid
- Syngonium Green Robusta
- Syngonium 'Red Arrow'
- Alocasia Dragon Scale Notched and Blotched
- Syngonium 'Pink Splash'
- Hoya Caudata 'Sumatra'
- Amydrium Medium Silver
- Schismatoglottis 'Silver'
- Monstera Peru
- Syngonium Confetti
- Philodendron Malay Gold Totem