Ask us a question.
Philodendron Million prefers moderate indirect light but tolerates low indirect light well. Bright direct sun may burn the leaves.
Philodendron Millions should be allowed to dry out until the top two inches of soil are dry between waterings. Overwatering may lead to root rot.
Philodendron Millions is an easy to care for plant. Average household humidity levels should suffice, but misting or a humidifier to increase humidity may benefit the plant. We recommend fertilizing every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. Propagating via stem cuttings is possible but may be tricky due to the compact growth habit and short stem. If the growing tip of the plant is cut a new growth point should emerge from the stem.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP