Ask us a question.
We like to offer this plant moderate to bright indirect light. We do not recommend allowing any direct sunlight to hit the foliage as this will cause it to burn. We would suggest an east or south-facing window for this plant.
We like to water this plant when the top inch or two of soil is about to dry to the touch. Too much water will lead to yellowing leaves that will eventually drop. When not watered enough it will show brown crispy tips on its foliage.
Syngonium is relatively easy to care for. It will enjoy being fertilized monthly in the growing season. We recommend a general houseplant fertilizer diluted to about half. It will trail in a hanging basket or go up a trellis. This plant can be easily propagated by taking cuttings and placing them in water or directly into the soil. We like to wipe the leaves down monthly with neem oil to keep them clean and to keep any pests away. Pruning older foliage away will keep the plant nice and tidy.
- Hoya Curtisii Hanging Basket
- Hoya Gracilis Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sunrise Hanging Basket
- Hoya cv 'Noona' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sigillatis Hanging Basket
- Peperomia Scandens Variegata Cupid
- Syngonium Green Robusta
- Syngonium 'Red Arrow'
- Alocasia Dragon Scale Notched and Blotched
- Syngonium 'Pink Splash'
- Hoya Caudata 'Sumatra'
- Amydrium Medium Silver
- Schismatoglottis 'Silver'
- Monstera Peru
- Syngonium Confetti
- Philodendron Malay Gold Totem