Ask us a question.
Moderate indirect light is ideal for this plant. We recommend keeping this plant out of the line of bright direct sunlight. Direct sunlight will fade the colors on the leaves and eventually burn the tips.
The Calathea Red Mojo likes moist but not wet soil. Do not let this plant dry out between waterings. Yellow leaves mean that the plant is getting overwatered. Curling and browning leaves are a sign that the plant is not being watered enough.
The Calathea Red Mojo enjoys being fertilized every month in the growing season. When fertilizing, we recommend diluting a general houseplant fertilizer by about half. Humidity is a big deal for this plant to thrive, so we recommend misting this plant often or implementing a pebble tray for added humidity. It can be propagated through root division. The leaves should be wiped down monthly with a damp cloth to keep all dust off and have the leaves looking nice and shiny.
- Hoya Curtisii Hanging Basket
- Hoya Gracilis Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sunrise Hanging Basket
- Hoya cv 'Noona' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sigillatis Hanging Basket
- Peperomia Scandens Variegata Cupid
- Syngonium Green Robusta
- Syngonium 'Red Arrow'
- Alocasia Dragon Scale Notched and Blotched
- Syngonium 'Pink Splash'
- Hoya Caudata 'Sumatra'
- Amydrium Medium Silver
- Schismatoglottis 'Silver'
- Monstera Peru
- Syngonium Confetti
- Philodendron Malay Gold Totem