Ask us a question.
Global Green Pothos, similar to most Pothos, can tolerate low light conditions. Optimal lighting conditions are moderate indirect light. Most pothos lose their variegation and color in low light but the Global Green tends to keep its beautiful variegated leaves. We recommend keeping it out of bright direct light as the leaves will burn.
Water the Global Green when the soil is near dry. Pothos do not like to be overwatered. While watering, allow any excess to come through the drainage hole and not allowing the soil to get soggy.
Very little care is required for this plant. You can fertilize it every month or so to help expedite growth. It prefers higher humidity but will tolerate average household humidity levels. You can prune it back to give it a fuller look. Pothos are easily propagated through leaf cuttings either placed in water or directly into the soil.
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Fungii
- Hoya Icensis
- Alocasia Chantrieri (Cut Back)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya Globulosa
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Variegated Jessica Peace Lily