Ask us a question.
Philodendron Jungle Fever Green prefers moderate indirect light but tolerates low indirect light well. Bright direct sun may burn the leaves.
Philodendron Jungle Fever Green should be allowed to dry out until the top two inches of soil are dry between waterings. Overwatering may lead to root rot.
Philodendron Jungle Fever Green is an easy to care for plant. Average household humidity levels should suffice, but misting or a humidifier to increase humidity may benefit the plant. We recommend fertilizing every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. This plant would love to grow up a moss pole!
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP