Ask us a question.
This plant will enjoy moderate to bright indirect light. We love a south-facing window. Low light will result in weaker growth and more gaping between the leaves. Direct sunlight for too long will scorch the foliage.
We recommend watering this plant when the top inch to two inches of soil are about dry to the touch. Its foliage will yellow and drop if watered too often. If the foliage has brown crispy edges, it is not being watered often enough.
This is a relatively easy plant to care for. We recommend fertilizing this plant monthly in the growing season. We like to recommend diluting the fertilizer by half so the plant is not burned. General household humidity should be fine but if possible, added humidity is suggested. Propagating this plant is easy by stem cuttings. They can be planted directly in soil or placed into water. This plant will naturally vine so adding a stake for it to climb up would be nice. If a fuller look is desired, it can be pruned back. We like to rotate this plant monthly for even growth and to wipe the leaves down to keep the dust off and the pests away.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP