Ask us a question.
Benefits of Terracotta
Terracotta has benefits that plastic and glazed ceramic can’t offer. Roots need oxygen in the soil to function. Too much water can restrict and limit the amount of oxygen getting to the roots through the soil. Terracotta absorbs and allows moisture to move through its walls allowing oxygen to move through the soil and aerate the roots. This lowers the risk of the common problem of root rot. It acts as a natural insulator protecting the soil from temperature variation and creating a more consistent growing temperature. Terracotta pots are also visually appealing. They absorb mineral salts from the soil, which adds character to the pot over time. Terracotta pots offer a rustic natural look that a synthetic material can’t duplicate.
- Hoya Wayetii
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya 'Patricia'
- Hoya Incrassata 'MoonShadow'
- Hoya Merrillii (Long Leaf)
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Golden Edge Sansevieria Robusta
- Dieffenbachia Camouflage Variant
- Hoya Retusa
- Philodendron Ring Of Fire
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Hoya Carnosa Green
- Philodendron Imbe Green Totem
- Philodendron Painted Lady Clump
- Epipremnum Amplissimum