Ask us a question.
Pothos plants will adapt and live in most lighting conditions. Optimal lighting conditions are moderate indirect light. Careful not to have it in bright direct sun as this will scorch the leaves.
Water your Pothos thoroughly when the soil is almost dry. Overwatering is the number one killer of Pothos. Signs of overwatering are pale yellow leaves on new and old leaves. An underwatered plant may appear wilted.
This is a low maintenance plant that should be happy with average household conditions. You can fertilize every month or so during spring through summer with a normal house plant fertilizer. If the plant is trailing and becomes unruly, it can be pruned as needed. The cuttings are easily propagated in either water or directly into the soil. Wiping down the leaves once in a while will keep the dust off and have the plant looking nice and tidy.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Shangri-La
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Monstera Lechleriana
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Philodendron Quelelii
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Jungle Fever Green
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Goeldii