Ask us a question.
Amydrium Silver prefers moderate indirect light. We recommend keeping this plant out of bright direct sun. Bright direct sun will burn the foliage over time.
This Amydrium Silver should be allowed to dry out somewhat between waterings. It may be watered after the top two inches of soil are dry to the touch. We would recommend to err on the side of under-watering, as opposed to overwatering. Wilted leaves may be a sign of underwatering.
This is an easy to care for plant. We recommend fertilizing this Amydrium Silver every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. Amydrium Silver are tolerant to normal household humidity levels but will enjoy a misting every once in a while. This plant should be fertilized monthly through the spring and summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer.
- Hoya Curtisii Hanging Basket
- Hoya Gracilis Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sunrise Hanging Basket
- Hoya cv 'Noona' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sigillatis Hanging Basket
- Peperomia Scandens Variegata Cupid
- Syngonium Green Robusta
- Syngonium 'Red Arrow'
- Alocasia Dragon Scale Notched and Blotched
- Syngonium 'Pink Splash'
- Hoya Caudata 'Sumatra'
- Amydrium Medium Silver
- Schismatoglottis 'Silver'
- Monstera Peru
- Syngonium Confetti
- Philodendron Malay Gold Totem