Ask us a question.
Amydrium Silver prefers moderate indirect light. We recommend keeping this plant out of bright direct sun. Bright direct sun will burn the foliage over time.
This Amydrium Silver should be allowed to dry out somewhat between waterings. It may be watered after the top two inches of soil are dry to the touch. We would recommend to err on the side of under-watering, as opposed to overwatering. Wilted leaves may be a sign of underwatering.
This is an easy to care for plant. We recommend fertilizing this Amydrium Silver every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. Amydrium Silver are tolerant to normal household humidity levels but will enjoy a misting every once in a while. This plant should be fertilized monthly through the spring and summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer.
- Alocasia Jacklyn Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Wizard Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Icensis
- Philodendron Melanochrysum (Slightly Damaged)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Syngonium 'Batik'
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium