Ask us a question.
Dieffenbachia prefer moderate indirect sunlight to thrive. They can survive in lower light, however growth will be slowed. They should not be placed in direct sunlight, as their leaves will burn.
Dieffenbachia Memoria Corsii should be grown in moist yet well draining soil, and should be allowed to dry in between waterings. Yellowing leaves and root rot are signs of overwatering, while wilting and dry, crispy leaves are signs of underwatering.
Dieffenbachia are easy to care for. They thrive in warmth and high humidity, but will also tolerate normal household humidity levels. This plant can be propagated from stem cuttings. This plant should be fertilized monthly through the spring and summer, with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer.
- Hoya Wayetii
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya 'Patricia'
- Hoya Incrassata 'MoonShadow'
- Hoya Merrillii (Long Leaf)
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Golden Edge Sansevieria Robusta
- Dieffenbachia Camouflage Variant
- Hoya Retusa
- Philodendron Ring Of Fire
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Hoya Carnosa Green
- Philodendron Imbe Green Totem
- Philodendron Painted Lady Clump
- Epipremnum Amplissimum