Ask us a question.
Pothos will tolerate a wide range of lighting conditions. Optimal lighting conditions are moderate to bright indirect light. It will tolerate lower light conditions but will have slower growth. Bright direct light will burn the leaves over time.
Allow the top few inches of soil to completely dry out between waterings. Leaves will turn a light yellow if overwatered. The tips of the leaves will start browning if not watered enough.
This is a low maintenance plant. Fertilizer isn't necessary for the Neon Pothos. Average household humidity is fine for this plant. The Neon Pothos will provide a nice full look if pruned back. It is easily propagated by stem cuttings placed in water or directly into the soil. Wipe down the leaves with a damp cloth to keep the dust from building and the leaves looking vibrant.
- Epipremnum Pinnatum 'Mint'
- Hoya Rebecca
- Hoya AH-074
- Norfolk Pine
- Aglaonema Pictum Peacock
- Reverted Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Hoya Burtoniae Variegated
- Hoya Sigillatis
- Scindapsus Silver Lady
- Hoya cv Krinkle
- Syngonium Pink Perfection
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Emerald Star'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Seibert'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Black Gold'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Dwarf Laurentii'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'White Edge'