Ask us a question.
This Pothos will tolerate a wide range of lighting conditions. Optimal lighting conditions are moderate to bright indirect light. It will tolerate lower light conditions but will have slower growth. Bright direct light will burn the leaves over time.
Allow the top few inches of soil to completely dry out between waterings. Leaves will turn a light yellow if overwatered. The tips of the leaves will start browning if not watered enough.
This is a low maintenance plant. Fertilizer isn't necessary for this Pothos. Average household humidity is fine for this plant. The Neon Pothos will provide a nice full look if pruned up. It is easily propagated by stem cuttings placed in water or directly into the soil. Wipe down the leaves with a damp cloth to keep the dust from building and the leaves looking vibrant.
- Hoya Curtisii Hanging Basket
- Hoya Gracilis Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sunrise Hanging Basket
- Hoya cv 'Noona' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sigillatis Hanging Basket
- Peperomia Scandens Variegata Cupid
- Syngonium Green Robusta
- Syngonium 'Red Arrow'
- Alocasia Dragon Scale Notched and Blotched
- Syngonium 'Pink Splash'
- Hoya Caudata 'Sumatra'
- Amydrium Medium Silver
- Schismatoglottis 'Silver'
- Monstera Peru
- Syngonium Confetti
- Philodendron Malay Gold Totem