Ask us a question.
We like to offer this plant moderate to bright indirect light. We do not recommend allowing any direct sunlight to hit the foliage as this will cause it to burn. We would suggest an east or south facing window for this plant.
We like to water this plant when the top inch of soil is about dry to the touch. Too much water will lead to yellowing leaves that will eventually drop. When not watered enough it will show brown crispy tips on its foliage.
Schismatoglottis Thailand are easy to grow plants. A little bit of attention goes a long way. It may need to be pruned every so often to remove any of the older yellowing foliage. They require high levels of humidity and dislike bright direct sunlight. Brown leaf edges are a sign of low humidity or too much light. Fertilizing is recommended during the growing season. Apply a diluted general household fertilizer monthly through the spring and summer. It can be propagated by dividing the pups. We like to recommend wiping the leaves down monthly to keep them shiny and clean.
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Fungii
- Hoya Icensis
- Alocasia Chantrieri (Cut Back)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya Globulosa
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Variegated Jessica Peace Lily