Ask us a question.
Bright indirect light is best for the Rhaphidophora Decursiva to encourage strong, rapid growth. It will tolerate lower light conditions or some direct light. However, too much direct light may scorch the leaves and too little will result in slow growth.
Allow the top few inches of soil to dry in between waterings. The Rhaphidophora Decursiva can tolerate underwatering more than overwatering, which may lead to root rot.
Rhaphidophora Decursiva is an easy and fast-growing plant once it is established and has recovered from any shipping stress. We recommend fertilizing this plant every month during spring and summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. It is tolerant of normal household humidity but may appreciate higher levels provided by misting or a humidifier. It can be pruned back to give it a fuller look. All cuttings are easily propagated because of the already established aerial roots. They can be water propagated or planted directly into the soil.
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Fungii
- Hoya Icensis
- Alocasia Chantrieri (Cut Back)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya Globulosa
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Variegated Jessica Peace Lily