Ask us a question.
Amydrium prefers moderate indirect light. We recommend keeping this plant out of bright direct sun. Bright direct sun will burn the foliage over time.
This Amydrium should be allowed to dry out somewhat between waterings. It may be watered after the top two inches of soil are dry to the touch. We would recommend to err on the side of under-watering, as opposed to overwatering. Wilted leaves may be a sign of underwatering.
This is an easy to care for plant. We recommend fertilizing this Amydrium every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. Amydrium are tolerant to normal household humidity levels but will enjoy a misting every once in a while. This plant should be fertilized monthly through the spring and summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer.
- Epipremnum Pinnatum 'Mint'
- Hoya Rebecca
- Hoya AH-074
- Norfolk Pine
- Aglaonema Pictum Peacock
- Reverted Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Hoya Burtoniae Variegated
- Hoya Sigillatis
- Scindapsus Silver Lady
- Hoya cv Krinkle
- Syngonium Pink Perfection
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Emerald Star'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Seibert'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Black Gold'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'Dwarf Laurentii'
- Sansevieria Hahnii 'White Edge'