Ask us a question.
This Pothos will tolerate a wide range of lighting conditions. Optimal lighting conditions are moderate to bright indirect light. It will tolerate lower light conditions but will have slower growth. Bright direct light will burn the leaves over time.
Allow the top few inches of soil to completely dry out between waterings. Leaves will turn a light yellow if overwatered. The tips of the leaves will start browning if not watered enough.
This is a low maintenance plant. Fertilizer isn't necessary for this Pothos. Average household humidity is fine for this plant. The Neon Pothos will provide a nice full look if pruned up. It is easily propagated by stem cuttings placed in water or directly into the soil. Wipe down the leaves with a damp cloth to keep the dust from building and the leaves looking vibrant.
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Fungii
- Hoya Icensis
- Alocasia Chantrieri (Cut Back)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya Globulosa
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Variegated Jessica Peace Lily