Ask us a question.
Optimal lighting conditions for Scindapsus are moderate indirect light. Careful not to have it in bright direct sun as this will scorch the leaves.
Water it thoroughly when the soil is almost dry. Overwatering is the number one killer of this plant. Signs of overwatering are pale yellow leaves on new and old leaves.
This is a low-maintenance plant that doesn't require much care. You can fertilize every month or so during spring through summer with a normal house plant fertilizer. The Scindapsus enjoys high humidity but will tolerate average household humidity levels. Misting once in a while will bring up humidity levels. This plant can be given a moss pole to climb up, but will also be content bushy and in a hanging basket. The cuttings are easily propagated in either water or directly into the soil. Wiping down the leaves once in a while will keep the dust off and have the plant looking nice and tidy.
- Hoya Wayetii
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya 'Patricia'
- Hoya Incrassata 'MoonShadow'
- Hoya Merrillii (Long Leaf)
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Golden Edge Sansevieria Robusta
- Dieffenbachia Camouflage Variant
- Hoya Retusa
- Philodendron Ring Of Fire
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Hoya Carnosa Green
- Philodendron Imbe Green Totem
- Philodendron Painted Lady Clump
- Epipremnum Amplissimum