Ask us a question.
Aglaonema Wishes grows best in moderate indirect light. It can tolerate low light levels, although low light may slow its growth. This plant should never be placed in direct sunlight, as its leaves will burn.
Aglaonemas enjoy moist but well-draining soil. The soil should be allowed to dry between waterings. Overwatering can lead to yellowing leaves, mushy stalks, and root rot. Underwatering can result in wilting and dry, crispy leaves.
Aglaonema Wishes is a great beginner plant due to its ease of care. Like all Aglaonemas, this variety enjoys warmth and high humidity levels, but will tolerate moderate humidity as well. Over time it will grow into a lush, bushy plant. This plant can be propagated from stem cuttings or by separating offsets from the main plant.. This plant should be fertilized monthly through the spring and summer, with a general houseplant fertilizer diluted by about half.
- Hoya Tsangii
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Shangri-La
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Monstera Lechleriana
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Philodendron Quelelii
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Jungle Fever Green
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched