Ask us a question.
We like to grow this plant in moderate to bright indirect light. An east or south facing window would be great. We would not allow for this plant to have any direct sunlight hit the foliage as this will easily burn it. Lower light light conditions will not allow this plant to perform at it s finest.
This plant performs best when watered consistently. Water it when the top two inches of soil are about dry to the touch. It will not respond well if left in sitting water and also if allowed to have the soil dry out too much.
Alocasias grow from an underground stem called a rhizome, which is similar to a bulb. If the plant were to lose its leaves, it can regrow from the rhizome. Alocasia Dragon Scale will appreciate higher levels of humidity provided by misting or a humidifier. We recommend fertilizing this plant every month during spring and summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. Propagation is done by separating offsets from the rhizome.
- Hoya Wayetii
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya 'Patricia'
- Hoya Incrassata 'MoonShadow'
- Hoya Merrillii (Long Leaf)
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Golden Edge Sansevieria Robusta
- Dieffenbachia Camouflage Variant
- Hoya Retusa
- Philodendron Ring Of Fire
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Hoya Carnosa Green
- Philodendron Imbe Green Totem
- Philodendron Painted Lady Clump
- Epipremnum Amplissimum