Ask us a question.
Dieffenbachia prefer moderate indirect sunlight to thrive. They can survive in lower light, however growth will be slowed. They should not be placed in direct sunlight, as their leaves will burn.
Dieffenbachia Memoria Corsii should be grown in moist yet well draining soil, and should be allowed to dry in between waterings. Yellowing leaves and root rot are signs of overwatering, while wilting and dry, crispy leaves are signs of underwatering.
Dieffenbachia are easy to care for. They thrive in warmth and high humidity, but will also tolerate normal household humidity levels. This plant can be propagated from stem cuttings. This plant should be fertilized monthly through the spring and summer, with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Shangri-La
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Monstera Lechleriana
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Philodendron Quelelii
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Jungle Fever Green
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Goeldii