Ask us a question.
The Peperomia Diamond enjoys bright indirect light. It will tolerate moderate to low light but the lower the light the less the leaves will show their beautiful golden pattern. Direct bright light will scorch the beautiful foliage so we don't recommend that.
The Peperomia stores water in its stems and leaves. It can go a while without being watered. We recommend allowing the soil to dry out between watering. Overwatering can be seen when the leaves are wilted. We recommend not over-watering this plant as it is very susceptible to root rot.
This is a low-maintenance plant. We recommend fertilizing monthly during the spring and summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. The Peperomia Diamond enjoys higher levels of humidity but will tolerate normal to low levels of humidity well. It may need to be pruned every so often to allow for even growth and to give it a fuller look. It can be easily propagated by stem or leaf cuttings. It roots relatively easily. Not much to do with this plant other than to enjoy it as it trails in a hanging basket.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP