Ask us a question.
We suggest growing this plant in bright indirect light. A south facing window would be best for this plant. Lower light environments will stunt growth and all new growth will grow in weaker than normal. We suggest keeping any direct sunlight to a minimum if at all.
We recommend watering this plant when the top two to three inches of soil are about dry to the touch. We would err on the dryer side rather than moist.
This is a plant that deserves a little bit of your attention. We recommend fertilizing it every month in the growing season with a diluted houseplant fertilizer. The Philodendron Fuzzy Petiole is native to the rainforest so it does enjoy higher levels of humidity. It will enjoy a good misting every so often. You can prune the Philodendron back if it's getting out of control. It can be easily propagated by stem cuttings. You want to wipe those big beautiful leaves down monthly to keep them shiny and to help with photosynthesis.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP