Ask us a question.
Philodendron Silver Stripe is tolerant of a wide range of light levels. It is often used in low indirect light spaces but will appreciate at least moderate indirect light for faster growth. Brighter light will increase the amount of variegation while in very low light you may see a decrease in variegation. Bright direct light should be avoided.
Allow the soil to dry out to at least two inches deep before watering. Overwatering can lead to root rot, after which the plant will not be able to take in water even if the soil is moist. Signs of overwatering are yellowing leaves and a wilted looking plant despite moist soil.
This is an easy to grow plant that is a great option for a new houseplant parent. It will tolerate most household conditions. Occasional application of diluted fertilizer is optional but not necessary. Vines that grow too long can be cut and propagated in a glass of water.
- Hoya Curtisii Hanging Basket
- Hoya Gracilis Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sunrise Hanging Basket
- Hoya cv 'Noona' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Sigillatis Hanging Basket
- Peperomia Scandens Variegata Cupid
- Syngonium Green Robusta
- Syngonium 'Red Arrow'
- Alocasia Dragon Scale Notched and Blotched
- Syngonium 'Pink Splash'
- Hoya Caudata 'Sumatra'
- Amydrium Medium Silver
- Schismatoglottis 'Silver'
- Monstera Peru
- Syngonium Confetti
- Philodendron Malay Gold Totem