Ask us a question.
Philodendron Squamiferum will show its best color in Moderate indirect light but can tolerate lower light conditions as well. We recommend keeping your Philodendron out of the bright direct sun, which can burn the foliage over time.
This Philodendron should be allowed to dry out between waterings. It may be watered after the top two inches of soil are dry to the touch. Overwatering Philodendrons may lead to root rot. Underwatering may result in a slightly wilted appearance, but the plant should recover quickly once watered. We advise to err on the side of underwatering this plant rather than overwatering it.
Philodendron Squamiferum is an easy to care for plant. Average household humidity levels should suffice but misting or a humidifier to increase humidity may benefit this plant. Allow it to climb a moss pole or totem for best growth. We recommend fertilizing every month during spring through summer with a diluted general houseplant fertilizer. This species can be propagation via stem cuttings.
- Philodendron Mamei 'Silver' Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron White Knight Notched and Blotched
- Monstera 'Laniata'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin'
- Hoya Parasitica 'Splash'
- Hoya Fungii
- Hoya Icensis
- Alocasia Chantrieri (Cut Back)
- Aglaonema Silver Bay
- Philodendron Rio
- Hoya Cutis-Porcelana
- Hoya Globulosa
- Variegated Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Philodendron Pink Princess Notched and Blotched
- Reverted Variegated Syngonium
- Variegated Jessica Peace Lily