Ask us a question.
We like to offer this plant moderate to bright indirect light. We do not recommend allowing any direct sunlight to hit the foliage as this will cause it to burn. We would suggest an east or south facing window for this plant.
We like to water this plant when the top inch of soil is about dry to the touch. Too much water will lead to yellowing leaves that will eventually drop. When not watered enough it will show brown crispy tips on its foliage.
Schismatoglottis Thailand are easy to grow plants. A little bit of attention goes a long way. It may need to be pruned every so often to remove any of the older yellowing foliage. They require high levels of humidity and dislike bright direct sunlight. Brown leaf edges are a sign of low humidity or too much light. Fertilizing is recommended during the growing season. Apply a diluted general household fertilizer monthly through the spring and summer. It can be propagated by dividing the pups. We like to recommend wiping the leaves down monthly to keep them shiny and clean.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP