Ask us a question.
We like to grow this plant in bright indirect light. A south facing window would be great. We would not allow for this plant to have any direct sunlight hit the foliage as this will easily burn it. Lower light conditions will not allow this plant to develop the larger arrow shaped leaves.
We like to water this plant when the top layer to an inch of soil is about dry to the touch. Too much water will lead to yellowing leaves that will eventually drop. When not watered enough it will show brown crispy tips on its foliage.
Syngonium are relatively easy to care for. It will enjoy being fertilized monthly in the growing season. It may go dormant in the winter and fertilizing should not be done. We recommend a general houseplant fertilizer diluted to about half. It will trail in a hanging basket or climb up a trellis. This plant can be easily propagated by taking cuttings and placing them in water or directly into soil. We like to wipe the leaves down monthly with neem oil to keep them clean and to keep any pests away.
- Alocasia Bisma Notched and Blotched
- Hoya Australis 'Lisa' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Eskimo 'Super Silver' Hanging Basket
- Hoya Parasitica 'Black Margin' Hanging Basket
- Philodendron Imperial Red
- Ficus Elastica Ruby
- Syngonium White Butterfly
- Epipremnum Pinnatum
- Monstera Pinnatipartita
- Maranta Green
- Alocasia Venusta Notched and Blotched
- Schismatiglottis Motleyana
- Syngonium Pixie White ‘Mini’
- Philodendron Calkins Gold Notched and Blotched
- Philodendron Millions
- Philodendron SP